Since the 1980's In Training has been the premier professional fitness consulting and training business from the Lamorinda area to the San Ramon Tri-Valley. All abilities, beginner on up, have gained specific cutting edge training methods and tools to achieve personal goals. So begin your training journey here. You will be amazed at what your body is capable of with a specialized training program developed by In Training.
Begin with services like:
- Initial Consultation/Discussion of Goals, Resting Blood Pressure and Heart Rate
- Body Composition Analysis, Resting Metabolic Rate, BMI, Hip/Waist Ratio, Measurements
- Muscular Strength and Endurance Testing
- Specialized Assessments and Programs for Age 60+ for Balance, Agility, Functional Strength/Flexibility and Aerobic Endurance
- Periodized Nutrition Planning coinciding with physical training
- Motivation and Sport Psychology Techniques for Fun, Confidence and Success
- Functional Threshold Testing for Cycling and/or Running including Training Zone Development
- Complete Fitness Evaluation and Exercise Prescription
In Training offers periodic fitness assessments along with development of goal-specific periodized training programs for fitness enthusiasts, runners and cyclists.
Step one: set your goal(s) to achieve.
Step two: select your methods above to chart your baseline fitness, or starting point to build upon to monitor your successes, then schedule your initial meeting.
Step three: your training plan is designed and ready for your program orientation session.
An additional option available: join a group training program that coincides with your goal, event type, distance and date. We have Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall group training programs year after year for all abilities. Plan your fitness goals out three to six months to even a year in advance and then you are ready to start training with us!