Since the early 1980's In Training has been the premier professional fitness consulting and training business from the Lamorinda area to the San Ramon Tri-Valley. All abilities, beginner on up, have gained specific cutting edge training methods and tools to achieve personal goals. So begin your training journey here. You will be amazed at what your body is capable of with a specialized training program developed by In Training.
Here are some of the many services available:
- Complimentary Initial Discussion Session
- Body Composition Analysis, Resting Metabolic Rate, BMI, Hip/Waist Ratio, and Measurements
- Postural Assessment
- Fitness Evaluation
- Specialized Assessments and Programs for the Active Agers (55+)
- Biomechanical Gait Analysis, Shoe Recommendations, Foot Care Solutions
- Sport Psychology and Exercise Motivation Techniques
- Psychology of Eating for Weight Loss
- Performance Nutrition
- Multi-Rider Cycling Studio (indoor racing on your road bike)
- Pilates Reformer Sessions (1 to 4 participants)
What do you want to achieve?
What services are you interested in?
Step 1: Schedule your complimentary initial session today!
Step 2: Assess your starting point with specific tests and measurements through a fitness evaluation.
Step 3: Personalized sessions are developed and scheduled. Then your training begins.
Option available: join a small group training program. Five to ten session packages available for Pilates Reformer, indoor cycling, hiking, power walking, running and strength training for all abilities. Select what's most fun and start seeing results!
**Note: "Book Now" button below is temporarily disabled until grand opening of the In-Training Studio/Retreat.